BlackBerry Forums Support Community

BlackBerry Forums Support Community (http://www.blackberryforums.com/index.php)
-   General 9600 Series Discussion - Tour (http://www.blackberryforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=133)
-   -   Remove "Activation Required" from Tour display (http://www.blackberryforums.com/showthread.php?t=207334)

msimiliano 10-15-2009 12:50 AM

Remove "Activation Required" from Tour display

Hi
Anyone can tell me how can I remove from my Tour display the word "Activation required"? I had activated my Verizon Tour on Italian network.
There is a way? see this word on display is boring... ;)
Thank's

limdavid 10-15-2009 09:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by msimiliano (Post 1489277)
Hi
Anyone can tell me how can I remove from my Tour display the word "Activation required"? I had activated my Verizon Tour on Italian network.
There is a way? see this word on display is boring... ;)
Thank's

what vendor do you used for tour?

if verizon: type ##000000
window of CDMA edit screen appear, change mobile directory number with ur number

if sprint: u must use MSL code for activate it. ever sprint tour has uniq msl code not like verizon.

msimiliano 10-16-2009 03:45 AM

Many thanks , truly grateful
Massimiliano

eybrophy 10-16-2009 06:19 AM

How do I get an MSL code for sprint?

Quote:

Originally Posted by limdavid (Post 1489759)
what vendor do you used for tour?

if verizon: type ##000000
window of CDMA edit screen appear, change mobile directory number with ur number

if sprint: u must use MSL code for activate it. ever sprint tour has uniq msl code not like verizon.

Does anyone know how to get an MSL code for Sprint? I bought a BB Tour on eBay, but am using T-Mobile service. The email seem to work, but I cannot get the browser or the "Activation Required" off the screen. I would appreciate some help. Thanks!

limdavid 10-22-2009 01:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eybrophy (Post 1489905)
Does anyone know how to get an MSL code for Sprint? I bought a BB Tour on eBay, but am using T-Mobile service. The email seem to work, but I cannot get the browser or the "Activation Required" off the screen. I would appreciate some help. Thanks!

you must use the msl code for it, and how you can get one?
i can provide msl code for $10
some bb tour cannot have msl code at all, cause of the meid (dec) report as lost or stolen from sprint.

if you want to, you can transfer the money to my paypal account, and i get you msl code in 1 day. if you meid report as lost/stolen i will return back your money via paypall.

trevju 10-22-2009 08:26 PM

RE: MSL Code

Hey,

Could you get a msl code for my unlocked sprint blackberry tour? What is the paypal address i should send the money to and how much is it?

Thanks Much,
Trevor

Quote:

Originally Posted by limdavid (Post 1492969)
some bb tour cannot have msl code at all, cause of the meid (dec) report as lost or stolen from sprint.

if you want to, you can transfer the money to my paypal account, and i get you msl code in 1 day. if you meid report as lost/stolen i will return back your money via paypall.

limdavid 10-22-2009 11:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by trevju (Post 1493466)
Hey,

Could you get a msl code for my unlocked sprint blackberry tour? What is the paypal address i should send the money to and how much is it?

Thanks Much,
Trevor

paypal account: [email address]
$10

send me your meid (dec), can check on status of your blackberry
if your meid report as lost/stolen, i will refund your money.

Sumit Shah 10-30-2009 05:57 AM

Activation Req.

Hello...

how do I get rid of "activation required" msg from my Tour 9630 display screen ?

Any help will be appreciable.

Cheers...
Sumit.

NJBlackBerry 10-30-2009 09:40 AM

See thread #2 in this post.

Sumit Shah 11-03-2009 11:26 AM

Thanks

Thanks buddy.
It really works.(y)

God's Son 12-25-2009 12:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by limdavid (Post 1492969)

Hey, I have two sprint tours that I need help with this issue. Can you help me out?

indramx 12-31-2009 02:42 AM

I have Sprint Tour too, I have hidden "Activation Required" with modification Thema .. u can try this: http://foppa21.fo.ohost.de/com_plazm..._Foppa6_TW.jad

alleykattt 12-31-2009 11:36 PM

The solution:

"activation required" on unlocked 9530(Verizon)...is there an easy fix?? - BlackBerry Forums at CrackBerry.com