BlackBerry Forums Support Community

BlackBerry Forums Support Community (http://www.blackberryforums.com/index.php)
-   General Z10 Series Discussion - BlackBerry 10 (http://www.blackberryforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=159)
-   -   Bizarre notifications (PIN messages?) keep poping in my HUB... (http://www.blackberryforums.com/showthread.php?t=263981)

sebasnado 04-03-2013 08:04 AM

Bizarre notifications (PIN messages?) keep poping in my HUB...

1 Attachment(s)
Hello,

I keep receiving weird notifications looking like junk PIN messages in my HUB. I can get 20 at the same time and there is no way to block them or turn off the notification sound. Am I the only one having this issue? Take a look to that screen shot below and thanks for helping!

shootsscores 04-03-2013 08:11 AM

Re: Bizarre notifications (PIN messages?) keep poping in my HUB...

Are these notifications associated with any particular account? Have you responded to any?

sebasnado 04-03-2013 08:59 AM

No, it is not associated with any particular accounts and are only in the notifications section. I have'nt responded to any of them although I opended it occasionnaly. I don't even know if it is possible to respond to it.

dc/dc 04-03-2013 09:34 AM

Your device is trying to be added to a BES.

sebasnado 04-03-2013 10:47 AM

Ok, how does that work? Its my company phone, but we don't have the new BES. It's bizarre because my Playbook give me access to Balance (so BES is involved) but not my Z10.

dc/dc 04-03-2013 12:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sebasnado (Post 1801648)
Ok, how does that work? Its my company phone, but we don't have the new BES. It's bizarre because my Playbook give me access to Balance (so BES is involved) but not my Z10.

Your old BES is trying to link to your new phone. I would have your administrator remove your account from BES.

sebasnado 04-03-2013 03:12 PM

My admin said to me that I no longer have a BES account since I'm now on BIS... It seems like I will keep getting these annoying notifications. Just got 30 in a row!

dc/dc 04-03-2013 03:42 PM

Sounds like he's not doing something right.

stevew 04-04-2013 06:30 AM

DC/DC is correct -

Your administrator has NOT removed you from the BES. His answer to you was just wrong. Just because you are on BIS, does not mean you were physically removed from the BES. You can always be on both BIS and BES concurrently with legacy devices.

He has to remove the user account and ALL of the user data from the BES. There is a simple procedure on the BES to do just that. Now, you may have to delete the EAS account after that's been done - and then re-add them, that is, if you experience e-mail account issues.

sebasnado 04-05-2013 09:34 AM

I am now removed from BES... I will see if the issue has been resolved in the next few days. Thanks for your input!

princemurp 04-06-2013 06:45 AM

Nice
Posted via BlackBerryForums.com Mobile