BlackBerry Forums Support Community

BlackBerry Forums Support Community (http://www.blackberryforums.com/index.php)
-   General 8500 Series Discussion - Gemini (http://www.blackberryforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=132)
-   -   Some Minor Issues needs 2 be answered ! (http://www.blackberryforums.com/showthread.php?t=257191)

incrediable 01-23-2012 03:32 PM

Some Minor Issues needs 2 be answered !

Well, I'm new to blackberry OS. therefore would like to get more information from you fellas ! let's get it simple.

1) How to check SMS Delivery Notifications if you've sent sms to more than 2 recipients in a row ? I know an small "D" will reflect if I sent sms to one person and he received it. but what about when I sent it to many persons ?

2) How to send sms to more than 10 recipients in one row ? because as far as I experienced, one sms can be sent to max 10 contacts. (recipients)

3) How to move SIM SMS into phone or PHONE SMS into SIM ?

4) How to create more than 1 Alarms like Alarm1, Alarm1, Alarm13 and so on ?

5) How to keep CAPS ON while typing ? because it works with one word only and everytime I have to write big words in CAPS for highlighting purpose. It gets really annoyed by pressing SHIFT BUTTON again and again.

That's it for now.. and I'm expecting PRO users to reply (y)

My BB - 8520 on OS5

jsconyers 01-23-2012 03:36 PM

Re: Some Minor Issues needs 2 be answered !

1) Not too sure about this one

2) Create a group in your address book, and then send the SMS to your group

3) I don't believe this is possible, and not sure why you would want to.

4) you will need a third party application to accomplish this

5) Press and hold the Alt key and then hit the right shift (^aA) key to enable caps lock. The left shift key will enable num lock.

ifonline 01-23-2012 03:42 PM

#4: Open the Calendar app, hit the menu button (the BlackBerry symbol) on the keypad, and select "New Alarm" from the popup menu (unless this option isn't present in OS5, then you can disregard what I wrote).

On a side note, there is no need to type your post in red letters.

tsac 01-23-2012 10:10 PM

Did not bother to reply, the OP only wanted pro's
not sure what kind of pro's

Dubdub 01-23-2012 10:21 PM

What is a PRO user?

ifonline 01-24-2012 06:52 AM

Do any of us really qualify as pros? I mean, I doubt any of us get paid specifically to use a BlackBerry device, right? So, none of us are pros, so none of us should have actually responded to the OP.

Therefore, OP... I'm sorry. I didn't mean to respond to your question considering I'm just a ProAm BlackBerry user.

incrediable 01-24-2012 06:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ifonline (Post 1764708)
Do any of us really qualify as pros? I mean, I doubt any of us get paid specifically to use a BlackBerry device, right? So, none of us are pros, so none of us should have actually responded to the OP.

Therefore, OP... I'm sorry. I didn't mean to respond to your question considering I'm just a ProAm BlackBerry user.

Sorry to offend you guys. But you took the wrong meaning tbh.

and PRO is versatile in its own definition, and I was quoting for this one to be precise.

Code:

Definition of Professional : A skilled practitioner; an expert.
also, I was trying ti imply that this section has worst noob users I've ever seen using bb, and their reply on other users threads made me thinking that most are dumb. but yeah I was wrong.

But nevertheless, and thanks for information (y)

NJBlackBerry 01-24-2012 06:24 PM

Digging a deeper hole...
Yes, you are wrong.

devnull 01-24-2012 06:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by incrediable (Post 1764793)
also, I was trying ti imply that this section has worst noob users I've ever seen using bb, and their reply on other users threads made me thinking that most are dumb. but yeah I was wrong.

Well if you didn't offend with the original post you probably did with this one. (n)

Dubdub 01-24-2012 07:53 PM

Off to a great start ------