BlackBerry Forums Support Community

BlackBerry Forums Support Community (http://www.blackberryforums.com/index.php)
-   BlackBerry Messenger (BBM) (http://www.blackberryforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=143)
-   -   bbm not working help please! (http://www.blackberryforums.com/showthread.php?t=253741)

sammyboyd 09-23-2011 01:10 PM

bbm not working help please!

Recently bought a curve 8520. Got the blackberry blot on already confirmed with o2 my gprs is in capital letters. Am receiving emails, texts, facebook etc. Only thing not working is bbm. I add people they accept it then it stays in pending tried reinstalling software doesn't completely load properly with the message saying successfully installed do you wish to run? The message isn't seen then problem occurs with bbm please help. Sammy
Posted via BlackBerryForums.com Mobile

Dubdub 09-23-2011 01:29 PM

Re: bbm not working help please!

Have you resent service books? How do I resend my service books? - BlackBerryFAQ

Have you tried a battery pull? 1st step to take if device is having problems? - BlackBerryFAQ

sammyboyd 09-23-2011 01:48 PM

I've tried the battery puLl on many times doesn't seem to have an effect. Will try the service books that you have said and get back to you. Thank you. Sammy

sammyboyd 09-23-2011 02:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sammyboyd (Post 1746079)
I've tried the battery puLl on many times doesn't seem to have an effect. Will try the service books that you have said and get back to you. Thank you. Sammy

Trying to resend the service books but I don't have internet on another laptop or pc only have access to internet by phone, any other way to resend the service books? Thanks for your help. Sammy

Motorcycle Mama 09-23-2011 02:44 PM

Login to the Email Settings application on the device.
Press the Menu button.
Select Service Books.
Select Send Service Books.

Motorcycle Mama 09-23-2011 06:44 PM

echo ... echo .... echo ......

NJBlackBerry 09-23-2011 06:45 PM

He was putting in 15 relatively useless threads so he could post URLs about his media problem... Sigh...

sammyboyd 09-24-2011 07:17 AM

[QUOTE=NJBlackBerry;1746150]He was putting in 15 relatively useless threads so he could post URLs about his media problem... Sigh...[/QUOT

I resent the service books. Left my battery out overnight and my bbm still isn't working, sammy

brissettld 11-03-2011 05:19 PM

My bbm is not working as well. When I send a message the red clock is there for hours. Not my network, did the battery pull, did the service book, did the host route table still no luck.

Motorcycle Mama 11-03-2011 08:08 PM

Do you have an active BLACKBERRY Data Plan?
Are your other data features (email, internet, BlackBerry App World, etc) working properly?