BlackBerry Forums Support Community

BlackBerry Forums Support Community (http://www.blackberryforums.com/index.php)
-   RIM Software (http://www.blackberryforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   BIS activated but cant access BBM, BBApp world and Emails (http://www.blackberryforums.com/showthread.php?t=264871)

TshiliMash 07-25-2013 08:28 AM

BIS activated but cant access BBM, BBApp world and Emails

Dear All

My sister bought me a BB 9930 from China and I live in South Africa bought Vodacom sim card and activated BIS ( I called the call centre before I activated BIS and I asked if there is anything I need to do since the phone was not bought in SA and I was told to buy BIS and all BB services will work ) but still cant access BBM, BBApp world and Emails basically all BB services but I can make, receive calls and texts.

I called Vodacom and they told me to contact my phone carriers to unlock my BB pin on their side. When I check the Vendor ID on the phone is 603 and they are a list of carriers.

Secondly , I have also noticed that on the Host Routing table , there is nothing and it says "No entries".

I would like to know if there is anyone who can help me to be able to access the BB services ? Or should I basically forget about the phone

ZombieBerry 07-25-2013 09:07 AM

Re: BIS activated but cant access BBM, BBApp world and Emails

Can you browse any sites on your phone's browser?

List of vendors under 603
603 Jersey Telecom/Trigcom/ Telenor Serbia/Siminn/ Brightpoint UK/Sonofon/Mobitel/ Telenor Hungary/Brightpoint Netherlands/ Brightstar AZLAN UK/Cable Wireless UK/20:20 UK/Globul/Polkomtel /Optimus/ TMN Portugal/Telenor Norway

rambo47 07-25-2013 10:12 AM

"Bought in China..." Oh dear. Counterfeit?

TshiliMash 07-25-2013 11:33 AM

I can use the internet and whatsappp

rambo47 07-25-2013 12:09 PM

If you have a counterfeit device, maybe not. What does it say under the battery if you remove it?

ZombieBerry 07-25-2013 12:19 PM

Try going to www.blackberry.com/integrate and tell me what happens. From your device browser.

TshiliMash 07-26-2013 10:32 AM

Error message " The site cannot be accessed in this manner. Please use the URL or link provided to your service provider."

ZombieBerry 07-26-2013 10:38 AM

You will have to contact your service provider.

articandy 09-14-2013 06:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ZombieBerry (Post 1806263)
You will have to contact your service provider.

I called Verizon, because I am having the same issue, and they told me that there were no issues w/ my stuff, but I can't get any emails or send any either! Also, BBappworld kept telling me to download the latest version of ID, and
When I tried, it told me that it couldn't connect to the server [size=2]After upgrading to OS 5.0[/size=2]

Posted via BlackBerryForums.com Mobile

dc/dc 09-15-2013 09:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by articandy (Post 1807867)
I called Verizon, because I am having the same issue, and they told me that there were no issues w/ my stuff, but I can't get any emails or send any either! Also, BBappworld kept telling me to download the latest version of ID, and
When I tried, it told me that it couldn't connect to the server [size=2]After upgrading to OS 5.0[/size=2]

Posted via BlackBerryForums.com Mobile

Stop hijacking others' threads!