BlackBerry Forums Support Community

BlackBerry Forums Support Community (http://www.blackberryforums.com/index.php)
-   BlackBerry Help (http://www.blackberryforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=156)
-   -   Facebook crashing on Blackberry Z10 (http://www.blackberryforums.com/showthread.php?t=267343)

ngroeling 06-08-2016 01:44 AM

Facebook crashing on Blackberry Z10

Haven't experienced this before today. All of a sudden every time I open facebook, it crashes the browser. It's only crashing when I click for facebook, but not other webpages. I cleared all the cache, cookies, and other memory stuff. I even went through all the apps installed and deleted a handful of games I don't play anymore. My memory is only 40% full, if even that. I also deleted facebook and then went to the page manually from the browser, same thing happened.

What could be causing this problem? I kind of rely on contacts on facebook through my blackberry when I'm not around my computer, so I need this to start working again.

Kocono 06-08-2016 01:18 PM

Re: Facebook crashing on Blackberry Z10

I'm having the same problem. I'm kind of surprised there isn't more about this on here?

ngroeling 06-08-2016 04:41 PM

Maybe it's a facebook/blackberry compatibility thing going on recently then? We already know blackberry isn't supporting much of facebook anymore, so is this the next thing or what?

tsac 06-08-2016 07:06 PM

Check your first post.

It's not a Blackberry thing, Mine work

kthiessen 06-11-2016 08:50 AM

I'm having the same problem - really annoying. SNAP is also not working. Almost ready to dump BB!

tsac 06-11-2016 07:15 PM

I tested my 2 Z10's and both work ok with FB. You can repost with some details of any testing you did and the added apps you placed on the phone. Also any updates or upgrades just before this started.

dangnv 06-11-2016 09:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ngroeling (Post 1817279)
Haven't experienced this before today. All of a sudden every time I open facebook, it crashes the browser. It's only crashing when I click for facebook, but not other webpages. I cleared all the cache, cookies, and other memory stuff. I even went through all the apps installed and deleted a handful of games I don't play anymore. My memory is only 40% full, if even that. I also deleted facebook and then went to the page manually from the browser, same thing happened. What could be causing this problem? I kind of rely on contacts on facebook through my blackberry when I'm not around my computer, so I need this to start working again.

được của nó đấy

tsac 06-12-2016 01:14 PM

dangnv,

your posts are useless unless people can read them.

tsac 06-13-2016 07:53 PM

Ok Give it up Spammer

pistachiorama 08-24-2016 07:10 AM

Uninstall Facebook from Blackberry and reinstall from Blackberry world.

tsac 08-24-2016 07:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pistachiorama (Post 1817613)
Uninstall Facebook from Blackberry and reinstall from Blackberry world.

Good suggestion