BlackBerry Forums Support Community

BlackBerry Forums Support Community (http://www.blackberryforums.com/index.php)
-   Aftermarket Software (http://www.blackberryforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   Email with Email++! (http://www.blackberryforums.com/showthread.php?t=255997)

berryapp 12-04-2011 10:45 PM

Email with Email++!

With so many BlackBerry users who use email a lot, there is an app called Email++ that people may find very useful. It has number of features that are missing from native BB email, for example I can easily convert an email into appointment, meeting, task or memo. Getting ebills and converting those into tasks in my calender ensures that I can pay my bills on time. Of course, I would have to have money in my bank first:smile:. Here are the feature list which can also be found on the AppWorld or MobiHand:

FEATURES
  • Convert To: Instantly convert emails into Appointments, Meetings, Memos or Tasks.
  • Forward/Reply with Edit: Respond to or forward emails with attachments and yet be able to edit the original message or even remove the original message.
  • Unsend: Avoid send accidents. Unsend your sent emails before going oops!!
  • Set Priority: Set priority of new emails as well as emails that are already in your inbox. A great way to flag messages.
  • Block: Block/filter emails by address or subject (exact or keyword based) with customizable actions such as Move To Junk, Delete and Mark Read.
  • My Availability: Get your availability for a specific day or a week.
  • My Location: Instantly get your GPS/Cell tower coordinates, address and a map url with you on it and include it in your email.
  • Message Preview: Microsoft Outlook like popups no matter on which app you are, with instant action buttons such as Delete, Mark Read and View.
  • Templates: Convert any email to a template and reuse them over and over again.
  • Each feature is fully customizable to suit your needs via the Email++ Preferences screen.

b-suns 12-30-2011 12:36 PM

Re: Email with Email++!

tried, nothing interesting, sorry.
I need more incoming email rules, more functionality, better and faster interface (touch as well) and many many moooreeee %)

DaBlackberryBoy 12-30-2011 02:21 PM

I tried and liked a little bit. I agree with b-suns though as well as make the toolbar scrollable in portrait mode; I have to flip to landscape to see the full toolbar. But nice app, what RIM shoudl include by default with berries.

berryapp 01-04-2012 11:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by b-suns (Post 1761478)
I need more incoming email rules, more functionality, better and faster interface (touch as well) and many many moooreeee %)

By "more incoming email rules", are referring to having more filtering rules? Could you please elaborate? As far as I know, filtering rules can already be set in Email++ based on sender and/or subject, .

scaevola 01-05-2012 06:20 PM

Quote:

Have you given alertmatrix a go? It has too much for me(super granular rules).

AlertMatrix - Paging and Communications Filtering Software for BlackBerry

I still bought it, but I use like 5% of the features.

berryapp 01-24-2012 08:33 AM

alertmatrix is very extensive for blocking features. Email++ has some of the most common block features, but there are more features other than just block. And with current promotional price of just $0.99 for Email++ from AppWorld, it's worth a try.
Email++ Apps from BlackBerry App World

berryapp 02-12-2012 12:00 AM

Quote:

Toolbar buttons are touch enable. At least, it seems that way on my Torch 9800.