BlackBerry Forums Support Community

BlackBerry Forums Support Community (http://www.blackberryforums.com/index.php)
-   Rants and Raves Forum (http://www.blackberryforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=75)
-   -   bbm 5.0 bunch off horse sh*& (http://www.blackberryforums.com/showthread.php?t=203440)

copster 09-06-2009 08:06 PM

bbm 5.0 bunch off horse sh*&

hello everyone... i am so pissed with blackberry right now. i use to have bbm 5.0 on my 8330 curve. i uninstalled it by accident one day and have not be able to get it back. i have checked the desktop manager and the device. i have done a backup restore through the manager and nothing. i have searched until i am sick and tired of it. you can not even get the old software because i have do what i am supposed to do and upgraded my software on my phone. you can't go to blackberry.co because it will not let you install unless you are on the 4.1 or 4.2 software. well look get up with the times and release the 5.0 already or get off your high horse and let it be installed without deleting it from every site that leaks it. there is no reason that someone should have to search so hard to find a blackberry software... this is bull s*^!. i love my blackberry but this has to change. there will never be a stop to this madness until we all boycott this action by blackberry.

if anyone would like to help with this issue then please pm me and help me find a link that works......... i would hate to see one of the cooperate bastards at blackberry see the link and delete this post.

thank you for all who cares. please write if you are upset with the monopoly.:x:x:x:x:x

ifonline 09-06-2009 08:34 PM

You're kidding, right? Please tell me you're kidding.

NJBlackBerry 09-06-2009 09:10 PM

M F T P

Motorcycle Mama 09-06-2009 09:19 PM

Wow!!! This OP has to win some kind of award. Wow! Nearly speechless.

ezrunner 09-06-2009 09:33 PM

Wirelessly posted (overwhelmingly stressed)

So you are upset that a beta software isn't readily available to you?
How about they stop pulling it down when it is released
Pull your head out of the sand

ifonline 09-06-2009 09:55 PM

I'm bored, so I thought I'd point out some bits that I thought were particularly interesting:

Quote:

Originally Posted by copster (Post 1466504)
well look get up with the times and release the 5.0 already or get off your high horse and let it be installed without deleting it from every site that leaks it.

Yeah, you bastards at RIM! Stop cleaning up unauthorized releases of your software! How is a guy supposed to get a hold of this stuff ahead of the official release if you insist on cleaning up? Damn, yo! <- I threw that in there for emphasis.

Quote:

there is no reason that someone should have to search so hard to find a blackberry software...
Um... it's not difficult to find BlackBerry software. Really. I promise.

Quote:

this is bull s*^!.
Hey... we agree on something! Who would have thought it possible? Of course, I am willing to bet that we don't agree on what "this" is referring to.

Quote:

there will never be a stop to this madness until we all boycott this action by blackberry.
Madness? Boycott? BlackBerry? By the way, you do realize that the company isn't called BlackBerry, right? Right? Or is your phone doing something that we should be boycotting?

Quote:

i would hate to see one of the cooperate bastards at blackberry see the link and delete this post.
Yeah... cooperate bastards!

Quote:

thank you for all who cares. please write if you are upset with the monopoly.:x:x:x:x:x
Monopoly? But I love that game. Why would I be upset with it?

Oh, and something to consider: almost everything I wrote is sarcastic in nature, with the exception of "I'm bored." I really am bored. And tired.

daphne 09-06-2009 10:02 PM

Moved to Rants and Raves. ^^

To the OP, you do realize this forum does not belong to the company that makes BlackBerrys, right?

Btw, please upudate your profile. You say you have a Curve, but your profile shows otherwise.

NJBlackBerry 09-06-2009 10:04 PM

It doesn't belong to the BlackBerry co?

daphne 09-06-2009 10:06 PM

I'm not really sure, but I *think* it belongs to Microsoft. :razz:

ezrunner 09-06-2009 10:25 PM

No daphne APPLE bought it long ago!

ifonline 09-06-2009 10:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by daphne (Post 1466577)
I'm not really sure, but I *think* it belongs to Microsoft. :razz:

Yes! Finally, I can call my phone the BlackBerry Bing! No... wait! I can call it the Bing Cherry! Awesome!

ezrunner 09-06-2009 10:41 PM

BingBerry is much cooler sounding!

ifonline 09-06-2009 10:53 PM

Well, whatever they call it, as long as it makes that awesome (read: annoying) bing sound like in the commercials, that would be great! Yeah. Great.

NJBlackBerry 09-06-2009 10:58 PM

There's an app for that.

daphne 09-06-2009 11:16 PM

From the Blackberry Co?

John Clark 09-06-2009 11:20 PM

Pure comedy on so many levels!!

This made my day!

daphne 09-06-2009 11:29 PM

What you mean comedy? We are seewious, vewy seewious!

DacyJ 09-06-2009 11:59 PM

Wirelessly posted (My name is Bubbles)

BBM 5.0 is over rated, I'm going with the very first release on my bold BBM 1.0!

ezrunner 09-07-2009 06:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by John Clark
Pure comedy on so many levels!!

This made my day!

As it did mine mr clark

ezrunner 09-07-2009 06:27 AM

We are über cerious