BlackBerry Forums Support Community

BlackBerry Forums Support Community (http://www.blackberryforums.com/index.php)
-   General BlackBerry Discussion (http://www.blackberryforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   t mobile (http://www.blackberryforums.com/showthread.php?t=265757)

ep8703 01-19-2014 07:14 PM

t mobile

Hi its been ask before ? hows is T mobile as a network provider, AT&T and t mobile both are gsm .
I unlocked a q10 on t mobile worked fine. still I broke it, switching the housing. my coverage is okay were I'm at.
more interested in the company as a whole billing willingness to help with problems and I can throw in coverage as well.
thanks

aiharkness 01-19-2014 07:42 PM

Re: t mobile

If you have service where you live, work, and play, then T-Mobile is fine, in my opinion.

And it depends on what kind of problems you are talking about. I haven't had any.

tsac 01-19-2014 07:43 PM

You had a new Q10 and broke it and wonder how the carrier is?
None will replace the phone unless you have coverage for breakage.

As for carriers and how well they work, it all depends on your area. It's best to ask a few friends.

rambo47 01-20-2014 12:47 AM

T-Mobile is a gret carrier as long as they have a strong network where you live/work/play. Great prices and outstanding customer service. The only place TMO customer service falls down is the same place they ALL fall down - BlackBerry tech support. I loved TMO when I had them as a carrier but the poor network coverage killed it for me. Where I live, even Sprint has a better network than T-Mobile, and that is a sad statement.

ep8703 01-21-2014 06:19 AM

that is really sad.:-o checking their map my said very strong at home excellent at work so I guess I'm ok. but tey are coming after AT&T customers. I also read
sprint and t mobile may join:-( then I'II be right back in there.

aiharkness 01-21-2014 07:58 AM

Better to ask people what coverage is like. The maps aren't perfect.

One other thing that you may care about, T-Mobile signal in buildings can be horrible. If you have access to wifi you are ok; but if you don't, then you will be in situations where others in the same room have phone service and you don't. Just FYI.
Posted via BlackBerryForums.com Mobile

dc/dc 01-21-2014 08:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aiharkness (Post 1810708)
Better to ask people what coverage is like. The maps aren't perfect.

One other thing that you may care about, T-Mobile signal in buildings can be horrible. If you have access to wifi you are ok; but if you don't, then you will be in situations where others in the same room have phone service and you don't. Just FYI.
Posted via BlackBerryForums.com Mobile

This is becoming less of an issue where T-Mobile has 850 MHz spectrum, but you won't know until you try.

rambo47 01-21-2014 09:19 AM

Aiharkness is right - ask folks with TMO service how they like it. Coverage maps can be a bit fugazey. Those maps show what the carrier *should* have in a perfect world. Reality is sometimes quite a bit different.

ep8703 01-21-2014 04:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dc/dc (Post 1810709)
This is becoming less of an issue where T-Mobile has 850 MHz spectrum, but you won't know until you try.

their phones are spec withthat.but I cant tell if its area were I am

dc/dc 01-21-2014 07:33 PM

You won't be able to. Please see all of the earlier advice.