BlackBerry Forums Support Community

BlackBerry Forums Support Community (http://www.blackberryforums.com/index.php)
-   Rants and Raves Forum (http://www.blackberryforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=75)
-   -   bbm 5.0 bunch off horse sh*& (http://www.blackberryforums.com/showthread.php?t=203440)

CoDudette 09-07-2009 08:20 AM

wow. just wow.

ranting about a beta software.

we have a clear winner.

JSanders 09-07-2009 08:21 AM

Wirelessly posted (9530; (I'm mobile) MF231; 35h)

I can haz BBM5?

NJBlackBerry 09-07-2009 08:23 AM

Yes, and you can install it to your microSD media card.

ezrunner 09-07-2009 08:58 AM

Wirelessly posted (overwhelmingly stressed)

Yes this MUST be my nomination for humorous thread of the month!

JSanders 09-07-2009 09:09 AM

I just hope "copster" is not a reference to the the poster's profession. It sheds a bad light on all law enforcement.

copster 09-07-2009 09:40 AM

Ok So Yall Want To Poke Fun... Well That Is Fine That Yall Know So Much About This Company. It Suprizes Me That We Have So Many Smart People In This Thread That No One Came Up With Any Help To Me Finding A Running Bbm 5.0. I Am So Sorry That I Said Blackberry Owned The Company. But I Was Using Them As A Whole. I Do Know That This Forum Does Not Belong To Blackberry. I Was Just Looking For A Little Direction And Got A Bunch Of People That Are Part Of The Problem And Not The Solution. Tell Me Why Would A Company Hold Onto A Product For So Long Before They Release It To The Public? I Have My Theories But I Would Hate To Put Them Out There For Some Of You Would Just Laugh And Poke Fun At.

Maybe I Need To Spend All Day At Work Reading These Forums So I Can Be As Smart As Some Of You.

ezrunner 09-07-2009 09:51 AM

They are holding on to it beacause it is not yet ready for public use! They are still developing and testing it

Making fun no way why would we make fun of someone who is complaining about the fact that they cannot find an unreleased software

JSanders 09-07-2009 10:02 AM

Copster, yes, reading always makes one smarter.

Its nice we have our anti-yelling (all caps) filter set in the forums.

And your posts have yet to ask for help with anything. Those requests commonly include the word "please" and end in question mark.

ifonline 09-07-2009 10:20 AM

Alright! I'm glad to see you made in back here. So, let's see what we have today...

Quote:

Originally Posted by copster
Ok So Yall Want To Poke Fun... Well That Is Fine That Yall Know So Much About This Company. It Suprizes Me That We Have So Many Smart People In This Thread That No One Came Up With Any Help To Me Finding A Running Bbm 5.0.

Google is your friend... at least, I think it's your friend. Unless, of course, you've pissed it off. Then it's probably not your friend... or at least, it's still your friend but it's kind of mad at you for a while.

Quote:

I Am So Sorry That I Said Blackberry Owned The Company. But I Was Using Them As A Whole.
Okay... what?

Quote:

I Was Just Looking For A Little Direction And Got A Bunch Of People That Are Part Of The Problem And Not The Solution.
You are on a roll today. We're part of the problem? If we define "problem" as "unreleased software not being readily available to you because it is being removed from unauthorized sharing sites after people leaked it," then I find it really, really sad that you would misunderstand who the real problem is here.

Quote:

Tell Me Why Would A Company Hold Onto A Product For So Long Before They Release It To The Public? I Have My Theories But I Would Hate To Put Them Out There For Some Of You Would Just Laugh And Poke Fun At.
Oh please, please, pretty-please share your "theories." I would absolutely love to hear them.

Quote:

Maybe I Need To Spend All Day At Work Reading These Forums So I Can Be As Smart As Some Of You.
Yep. You should.

DennisLocke 09-07-2009 10:33 AM

Wirelessly posted (VZW 8830)

Priceless!

ezrunner 09-07-2009 11:00 AM

Ifonline,

I love you breakdowns of the OP's posts please keep them coming!

ifonline 09-07-2009 12:24 PM

We have to wait for the next bit of kindling to be put on the fire...

pshift 09-07-2009 12:40 PM

Man oh man, this thread is priceless. It never ceases to amaze me how people never want to find out things on their own by browsiing forums, seaching google, and if all else fails, ask questions NICELY.

People now want instant gratification and if it doesn't work the first time, they just simply complain about it.

OrangeBDS 09-07-2009 04:24 PM

I for one agree with the OP, I think we should boycott the BBM 5.0 until it is released. That will really show them.

ezrunner 09-07-2009 05:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OrangeBDS
I for one agree with the OP, I think we should boycott the BBM 5.0 until it is released. That will really show them.

Yep boycott a software that hasn't even been released. Call me silly but that makes no sense!
Rim doesn't want it in use by gener public anyway

Flight714 09-07-2009 07:55 PM

dOes any1 noes!? (Sorry, that's my favorite thread title from a post long ago)

RIM's monopoly of Blackberry hardware and software HAS to end. I can't wait for the Apple Blackberry! It'll have copy and paste.

This thread made my day.

wabbit 09-08-2009 05:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ezrunner (Post 1466590)

No daphne APPLE bought it long ago!

no the grape vine is sun has acquired it with the oracle deal.

wabbit 09-08-2009 05:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by copster (Post 1466835)
Ok So Yall Want To Poke Fun... Well That Is Fine That Yall Know So Much About This Company. It Suprizes Me That We Have So Many Smart People In This Thread That No One Came Up With Any Help To Me Finding A Running Bbm 5.0. I Am So Sorry That I Said Blackberry Owned The Company. But I Was Using Them As A Whole. I Do Know That This Forum Does Not Belong To Blackberry. I Was Just Looking For A Little Direction And Got A Bunch Of People That Are Part Of The Problem And Not The Solution. Tell Me Why Would A Company Hold Onto A Product For So Long Before They Release It To The Public? I Have My Theories But I Would Hate To Put Them Out There For Some Of You Would Just Laugh And Poke Fun At.

How Long Did This Wall Of Text Took with each letter being capitalized?

sorry i couldn't type the rest with each letter in upper case :(

CoDudette 09-08-2009 05:31 AM

Does Typing The First Letter Of Each Word In Caps Grab Your Attention?

It's Very Difficult If You Ask Me, And I Think I Would Get Fed Up. (i actually am..)

see if it's a beta software, it shouldn't be released, and obviously the fact that it was pulled means that the software had a lot of glitches that needed to be worked on.

if you read any of the bbm 5.0 threads, you would see that a lot of people had problems! so let RIM perfect the bbm 5.0 and then we shall see!

it's just not cool to rave about a beta software. it makes me :(

JSanders 09-08-2009 06:29 AM

We have a "anit-yelling" filter here... which causes a certain amount of ALL CAPS typing to convert to initial letter capitalized for each word. So, when you see each initial letter capitalized, it's a sure sign it was intended to be ALL CAPS.