This item has been shown 42 times.
!!Look at all photographs and read entire listing before purchasing this item!!
This address CAN NOT BE CHANGED ONCE PAYMENT IS SUBMITTED.
Part Number: 2N682
Description:Qty (5) of50V, 25A Thyristor SCR, JDEC TO-48 case
Item Sales Condition: New – Open Box. Fully functional open-box item These are new-old stock (NOS) parts left over from various military and civilian projects in Huntsville (Redstone Arsenal) Alabama.
Return Policy: 30 Days (terms given below)
Additional Product Information: N/A.
Seller’s Policies and Terms
Please contact me prior to purchasing with any questions or special requests that you may have – I will be glad to help in any way that I can.
Unless explicitly stated, all items and equipment are sold “As-Is.” Please examine the item description and pictures closely – they are of the actual item for sale and will be what you will receive. Most used equipment will have minor blemishes that might not show up on all pictures.
Payment and Shipping
All payments must be made through PayPal and are due at time of sale; all items purchased will be shipped to the Buyer’s verified shipping address given at time of sale. The shipping cost is for the lower 48 states only and covers all applicable postage, handling, and other fees; shipping to Alaska or Hawaii is available but a quote must be requested prior to purchase. No item will be shipped to any foreign destination. We will automatically consolidate items purchased at the same time, if possible and will, at our discretion, refund any applicable savings in shipping charges. Any shipment with a combined purchase price of $250 or greater will shipped requiring a signature upon delivery; however we retain the right to require a signature for values less than 250.00 at our discretion. Any charges for insurance or signature on delivery will be paid by the seller unless otherwise stipulated in item listing. We do our best to ship within 24 hours of the PayPal payment clearing, excluding purchases made on Friday or a day before or on a holiday; these items should be shipped the next normal business day.
Other than when required by E-BAY policy, no returns will be allowed for any item sold “As-Is”
Any item NOT sold “As-Is” may be returned for up to 30 days from the date the item was received provided that:
a) The item must be in the same condition in which it was sent including all parts or accessories whether interior or exterior to the item purchased.
b) All tamper seals must be present and unaltered.
c) The item must be returned in the packaging, including any cushioning or padding, in which it was originally sent.
The buyer will be responsible for any shipping charges incurred to return the item to the seller unless the item was received DOA. While nor required, it is highly recommended that the buyer insure any returns.
Provided the seller receives the item and the above conditions are all met, the seller will, within 2 business days, issue a full refund of the original purchase price, less a 10% restocking fee and less any shipping and/or handling charges from the original sale.
And, for the three people who actually read this, a Free Bonus!
Beginner's Guide to Terminology*
1) “Untested"-- Tested and doesn't work.
2) "Works"-- Powers up, possibly with a light, and no obvious smoke.
3) “Power cord cut off” -- Sparks and/or smoke happened, so THEN we cut it off.
4) "Rare"-- Like an Edsel; there is a reason that no one has one.
5) "We don’t have the equipment to test this item"-- See #1 above.
6) "I don't know anything about this equipment"-- Don't blame me for you buying this junk.
7) "Needs a good cleaning"-- Has cockroaches, bedbugs, black widows and rodents living in it.
8) “Cosmetic damage”- Was present in a war zone and/or hurricane.
9) "Restored" -- A new cord was installed.
10) "Professionally restored" -- A new cord was installed and it was wiped down with Windex.
11) "In excellent shape for its age" -- I'm asking top retail for this and I’m not going to haggle.
12) "Contact us before leaving a Neg." – Will refund your money if you realize you were ripped off.
This is satirical. And, regretfully, quite often truthful. Hopefully humorous. For those of you who actually had to be told this: As we in the South say, "Well, bless your heart!"