This item has been shown 31 times.
PXI-1056 Chassis 3U/6U. Condition is New. Shipped with USPS Priority Mail.
Chapter 1 Getting Started
NI PXI-1056 User Manual 1-2 ni.com
If you are missing any of the items listed in Table 1-1, or if you have the
incorrect AC power cable, contact National Instruments.
The PXI-1056 combines a high-performance 18 slot 3U-sized (or 4 3U and
7 6U slot) PXI backplane with a high-output power supply and a structural
design that has been optimized for maximum usability in a wide range of
applications. The modular design of the chassis ensures a high level of
maintainability, resulting in a very low mean time to repair (MTTR). The
PXI-1056 complies with the PXI Hardware Specification, Revision 2.2
(32-bit), offering advanced timing and synchronization features.
Note The PXI-1056 chassis only complies with the 32-bit/33 MHz operational specs of
the PXI Hardware Specification.
The key features of the PXI-1056 include the following:
• PXI and CompactPCI (PICMG 2.0 R 3.0) module compatibility
• 4 3U-sized and 7 6U-sized dual-stack capable slots
• Universal AC input: automatic voltage and frequency ranging
• Over-current protection through push-reset circuit breaker (no
AC-input fuses to replace)
• Removable modular power-supply shuttle
• Remote voltage, temperature, and fan monitoring through a rear-panel
• On/Off (Standby) power switch on the front panel for easy access
Table 1-1. AC Power Cables
Power Cable Reference Standards
Standard 120 V (USA) NEMA 5-15
Switzerland 220 V SEV
Australia 240 V AS C112
Universal Euro 230 V CEE (7), II, IV, VII IEC83
North America 240 V NEMA 6-15
United Kingdom 230 V BS 1363/IEC83