PEAK Atlas LCR45 LCR and Impedance Meter For Sale
This item has been shown 103 times.
PEAK Atlas LCR45 LCR and Impedance Meter:
PEAK Atlas LCR45 LCR and Impedance Meter
PEAK Atlas LCR45 LCR and Impedance Meter. Measure Inductance, Capacitance, Resistance and Impedance As you would expect from an LCR meter, the LCR45 is great for measuring your inductors, capacitors and resistors. However, this LCR meter offers much more. Simple to use Just clip the universal test leads to your component and press the test button. In seconds, the LCR45 will identify the type of component (Inductor, Capacitor or Resistor) together with the component's value. Readings are taken continuously, giving you the ideal tool for making fine adjustments. In addition to the component type and value, the LCR45 can also display the component's parameters as a complex impedance, complex admittance or magnitude and phase of impedance. What's more, you can select auto and manual modes for both the component type and test frequency.
- supplied with gold plated removable hook probes
- fluid measurements with hold function
- automatic or manual component type
- automatic or manual test frequency, DC, 1kHz,15 kHz or 200 kHz
- enhanced measurement resolution: 0.2uH, 0.2pF and 0.2 Ohms
- easy menu system for user settings
- enhanced compensation for component parasitics and losses (such as core losses etc)
- automatic or manual power-off
- resistance: range: 0Ohm ~ 2MOhm; resolution: 0.1Ohm; accuracy: �1.0%�0.6Ohm
- capacitance : range: 0.5pF ~ 10000�F; resolution: 0.2pF; accuracy: �1.5%�0.6pF
- inductance: range: 1�H ~ 10H ?resolution: 0.2�H; ?accuracy: �1.5%�0.6�H
- passive component impedance: re&im: �1.5%�10LSD; magnitude: �1.5%�10LSD; phase: �5%
- measurement sample rate: 0.5Hz~2Hz
- peak test voltage (across O/C): -1.05V ~ 1.05V
- peak test current: -3.25mA ~ 3.25mA
- sine purity: +60dB 3rd harmonic
- test frequency accuracy: 1kHz: �0.5% ; 14.9254kHz: �0.5%; 200kHz: �0.5%
- operating temperature range: 10�C ~ 40�C - 50F ~ 104f
- battery operating voltage: 8.5V ~ 13V
- Fluid LCR and Impedence measurements with hold function, Automatic or manual component type.
- Automatic or manual test frequency, DC, 1kHz, 15kHz or 200kHz.
- Enhanced measurement resolution: 0.2uH, 0.2pF and 0.2 Ohms.
- Easy menu system for user settings.
- Full 1 year Manufacturers Warrenty
Professional Capacitance Inductance Meter M4070 Multimeter Autoranging Lcr Bridg
Bk Precision 117 Pocket Meter - Untested
Gm328 Transistor Tester Measurement Square Wave Generator High Quality
Digital Smd Components Tester Esr Meter Diode Triode Resistances Dc9v-12v Duable