This item has been shown 137 times.
This is a large European 1700s style Walnut Sideboard/Server, made by the fine furniture company, Maitland Smith.
* This sideboard features a distressed Distressed Dark Antique Lido Finish.
* Brown Snakeskin Stone top.
* The finish on this sideboard is a medium/dark brown color with a satin sheen.
* This sideboard also features casters foe easy moving.
* The wood appears to be walnut. We are not positive since there is no written indication of the wood species on the table.
* Dimensions: 49 in. Wide, 18 in. Deep, and 47 in. High.
* Manufacturer's Suggest Retail Price (MSRP) for this table (as shown)over $3,500.
* This sideboard is estimated to be only 1-2 years old and very good condition with only minor rubs, etc. that you would expect from a table this age.
SEE SHIPPING OPTIONS BELOW.
Be sure to visit our store (lhwellingtonffa) and see our wide variety of similar items.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to message us through . We have personnel availableseven days a week ready to assist you.
Overview of LH Wellington:
We have been in the business of selling and restoring fine furniture and antiques since 1989. We have sold thousands of pieces to customers all over the world.Weconstantly search the countrylooking for high quality antiques and furniture made by fine furniture makers such as: Henredon, Baker, Henkel Harris, Hickory White, Hickory Chair, Kittinger, Maitland Smith, Councill Craftsmen, Leighton Hall and more. We are not affiliated with any of the these companies in any way, except Leighton Hall Furniture. We are an authorized dealer and showroom sample liquidator for Leighton Hall Furniture. We receive furniture from a variety of sources including: estate sales, sales, store closings, freight line damage sales,designer showroom liquidations, factory closings and seconds, among other sources. Occasionally, we touch up, repair and/or relacquer the items to make them look like new. Through our business model, we have found that we can offer people high quality fine furniture made by reputable and recognizable furniture companies at a fraction of its original showroom price.
Authorized Online Dealer for Leighton Hall Furniture
Effective July 1, 2017, we arethe authorized online dealer for Leighton Hall Furniture. Wenow sellnew, first qualityLeighton Hall Furniture as well as showroom samples.We can also assist you with customizations of some new items.
Payment must be made within 24 hours of purchase and before merchandise is picked up.
*We are available to answer any questions and assist you with obtaining shipping quotes and help coordinate the pick-up/delivery process.Due to new policies, we are unable to provide detailed shipper contact information in the product description pageuntil after the purchase. Due to the new policies, we ask that you follow the following steps in determining delivery costs, identifying a delivery service andsetting up delivery.
1. If you are interested in the item and need shipping costs, message us through and provide your zip code and address. We will reply back to you with a close approximation of shipping costs. We will try provide an exact amount if you specifically request.
2. Once youhave purchased the item we willcall you directlywithin 48 hours and providedetailedinformation of shipping services( allows us to contact you directly after you make the purchase).You can then make arrangements withone of theapproved delivery servicesfor pick-up and delivery from our showroom in Suwanee,GA. If you wish, we will assist you in choosing a service and setting up the pick-up and delivery.
Listed below are several white-glove delivery services that specialize in furniture delivery/shipment. We will provide you with contact information for these services after the purchase.
Rickships, High Point, NC
RB Shipping, Atlanta, GA
Tony Dixon Delivery, Atlanta, GA
W Design Services, Knoxville, TN
Ronnie’s Moving, Houston, TX
Westbrook Deliveries & Designer Services, Atlanta, GA
Plycon, (a large national firm), various locations, visit their web site for relevant shipping/delivery information
3. Once you have chosen a delivery service, please notify us of your choice. We need to know the chosen delivery service and expected day and time the purchase will be picked up. We will not release the items until you have contacted us and identified your chosen delivery service. We will work with you and the delivery service to be available for a timely pick upand ship out your purchase as soon as possible.
* Delivery scheduling and any related issues(damage, etc.)associated with delivery are the responsibility of the buyer. In the unlikely event that an item is damaged in delivery, we will gladly work with the buyer and/or delivery service to provide any invoice/valuation documentation needed for a claim.
* Buyer pays delivery service for shipping at the time of delivery unless you have made other arrangements with the service.
Terms and Conditions of Sale and Return Policy:
We have developed a virtual risk-free way to purchase our furniture which gives our customers around the country comfort in their purchases.
1. Items that are Delivered by a Recommended Delivery Service:
When you receive the furniture, youhave 30 days toreject it for any reason other than shipping related issues (damage, etc.). You should deal with the shipper concerning this issue. LH Wellington will assist you with any documentation needed for a claim with the shipper. If, within the 30 day time frame, you decide to reject the furniture, you must immediatelynotify usand you must make arrangements for return of the item(s) with thedelivery service that originally delivered theitem(s). The merchandise must be returned to us in its original condition.Buyer pays return shipping.Once we have received the furniture, you will receive a refund (purchase price). Buyer must usea shipper/delivery service (listed above in "Shipping")that has been pre-approved by LH Wellington. Once the 30 day return period has passed, the sale is considered as-is and final.
2. Items Picked Up at the LH Wellington Shop by the Buyer:
If you choose to pick up your purchase in person, and the item is not what you expected, you do not have to buy it and you will receive a 100 percent refund. Once you leave the store with the item, the sale is considered as-is and final. A 6 percent sales tax will be charged to applicable sales that are picked up at the store ( exceptions include qualified dealers, decorators, etc.)
Add 6 percent sales tax to purchases that are picked up at our Suwanee, GA showroom or are to be delivered to a Georgia address.