Fulham Lighting IH2-UNV-270-T8 IceHorse 2 Low Temp Ballast 120V Black/Red For Sale
This item has been shown 57 times.
Fulham Lighting IH2-UNV-270-T8 IceHorse 2 Low Temp Ballast 120V Black/Red:
Fulham Lighting IH2-UNV-270-T8 IceHorse 2 Low Temp Ballast, 120V, Black/Red
- FEATURES: Universal voltage; low-temperature ballast; high power factor; deactivated lamp protection; fault condition protection; programmed pre-heat start; No PCB's; Low THD < 10%
- COMPATIBILITY: 1 or 2 x F58T8, F70T8; Type “HL” lamps
- BALLAST TYPE: Cold temperature; -30°C/-22°F minimum starting temperature
- VOLTAGE: 120V-277V universal
- INSTALLATION: Follow instructions while installing this product into your light fixture and use proper equipment; Install in accordance with The National Electrical Code; Disconnect power before servicing; Ballast must be grounded
Ensure your lights shine bright and long even in winter with this IceHorse ballast from Fulham. The dynamic fluorescent lighting ballast automatically synchs/adjusts in cold temperatures to provide optimal light output. With deactivated lamp protection, fault condition protection, and programmed pe-heat start, this ballast makes for a dependable piece of electronic equipment for any cold environment. Fulham is a global, intelligent, and sustainable organization committed to bringing you the best in electrical lighting solutions.
From the Manufacturer
IceHorse 2 - Low Temp Ballast - Universal Voltage - (PS) - for F58 & F70 T8
- We offer FREE shipping on all orders!
- We ship within Three business days of payment, usually sooner.
- We use a selection of shipping services such as UPS, FedEx, USPS etc.
- We only ship to the lower 48 states, no APO/FPO addresses or PO Boxes allowed.
- Local pickups and combined shipping options are not provided at this time.
- You can return a product for up to 30 days from the date you purchased it.
- Any product you return must be in the same condition you received it and in the original packaging. Please keep the receipt.
We accept payment by any of the following methods:
Please pay as soon as possible, as that will allow us to post your item to you sooner!
Customer satisfaction is very important to us.
If you have any problem with your order, please contact us and we will do our best to make you satisfied.
If you have any queries, please contact us via . We usually respond within 24 hours on weekdays.
Please visit our store to check out other items for sale!
Thank you for shopping at our store.
Advanced Transfromer Co Mark Iii Energy Saver R-2s40-1-tp Rapid Start Ballast
Tcp T8 Lamp Instant Start Electronic Ballast F32-f25-f17 S-2
Exide Lightguard Ftu248121 Ballast
Philips Advance Ballast V-2e75-s-2-tp Ballast, Slimline, Florescent, 277 Volts