Dynatronics Ultra Polys Controlled Comfort Electrode (40/Case) For Sale
This item has been shown 41 times.
Dynatronics Ultra Polys Controlled Comfort Electrode (40/Case):
- Add to Favorites
- MFI Reviews
- Contact Us
- Top Quality Products
- Fast Shipping
- 5 Star Service
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
Dynatronics Ultra Polys Controlled Comfort Electrode (40/Case)
The Dynatronics Ultra Polys Controlled Comfort Electrode (40/Case)features a conductive grid pattern that evenly disperses the current over the surface of the electrode.
Warranty: 90 Days.
Dynatronics Ultra Polys Controlled Comfort Electrode Features
- Patented MultiStick gel conforms easily to the skin, offering excellent contact to the patient.
- Superior contact gels and even current distribution.
- 10 re-positionable electrodes per package, fourpackages per case.
Dynatronics Ultra Polys Controlled Comfort Electrode Configurations
- #7B0280: 1.25" Round.
- #7B0281: 2" Round.
- #7B0282: 2.75" Round.
- #7B0283: 2" Square.
- #7B0284: 2" x 4" Rectangle.
- #7B0285: 1.5" x 2.5" Oval.
- #7B0286: 2" x 4" Oval.
- FREE shipping on orders of $100 or more within the contiguous United States.
- Orders under $100 are calculated.
- Expedited shipping and orders shipping outside the contiguous United States are calculated.
Oversized items are large items that must be delivered by truck and secured to a pallet.
- $295 per oversized item for dock to dock shipping on orders traveling within the contiguous United States. Dock to dock shipping requires a loading dock or forklift at the delivery site.
- $395 per oversized item for curbside delivery on orders traveling within the contiguous United States. Order will arrive secured to a pallet. Customer is responsible for unpacking and disposing of packing material. Curbside delivery is not available for beds to residential addresses.
- Freight delivery is between 9am - 5pm on weekdays. Delivery appointments and other delivery exceptions are available for an additional charge.
- Freight shipping is available for an additional charge to addresses outside the contiguous United States.
- White Glove Delivery - Commercial Locations: $895 White Glove Delivery charge for first oversized item and $495 for each additional oversized item on orders traveling within the contiguous United States.
- Residential White Glover Delivery: $1,595 per oversized item on orders traveling within the contiguous United States.
- White glove delivery is typically between 9am - 5pm on weekdays. The carrier will call to schedule a delivery appointment. Additional fees will apply if delivery is needed outside of standard delivery hours.
- Customer is responsible for ensuring that the items can be delivered in the desired room without issue. The carrier is not able to remove old equipment or obstacles.
We will reach out if delivery exceptions arise with additional charges if applicable.
- Any notable damage needs to be reported to delivery driver and order should be refused.
Warranty information can be found within the product description. Warranties will vary by product, condition (Factory New, Factory Refurbished, and Certified Refurbished), and by the manufacturer.
- Factory New Items: Warrantied by and through the manufacturer. All warranty claims must be processed through the original manufacturer. MFI is available to assist with any manufacturer warranty claims.
- Factory Refurbished: Products are warrantied by and through the manufacturer. All warranty claims must be processed through the original manufacturer. MFI is available to assist with any manufacturer warranty claims.
- Certified Refurbished: Include a warranty through MFI Medical. The warranty on certified items is a parts & labor warranty that covers faulty components and defects. Warranty does not cover routine maintenance, consumables, everyday wear items, and user damage. After the expiration of the warranty period, MFI is available to assist with technical support.
* Please note that shipping charges are usually not covered under warranty for non-continental US orders and orders for Factory New and Factory Refurbished items.
Submit a Warranty Claim
To submit a warranty claim, please contact us with details on how (steps executed) and when (time and date) the problem occurred. We will also require the order number, serial number, and media (photos & videos showing the issue and how everything is connected).
Our team will open a support ticket and assist you every step of the way.
Certified Satisfaction Guarantee
MFI has certified technicians who are standing by to assist with any questions. Although issues are rare, they can appear and usually are easily resolved over the phone. If the problems are not resolved remotely, our team will determine whether the item should be sent back to MFI or send a technician on-site for repairs.
To expedite a response to your issue, be prepared to provide details on how (steps executed) and when (time and date) the problem occurred. We will also require the order number, serial number, and media (photos & videos showing the issue and how everything is connected). Let us know if you feel that our quality does not meet your expectations, and we will work to achieve your satisfaction.
Extended warranties are available for purchase up until the date of standard warranty expiration. Please keep in mind that any item(s) out of warranty or not purchased through MFI will either need to be sent in for calibration or certified on-site by an MFI-hired technician prior to purchase (charges may apply).
Product Service (Out of Warranty)
Our technicians & engineers offer services for items that are out of warranty or not purchased through MFI Medical. These services include the repair as well as certification. Most services are billed at an hourly rate, and we do offer some flat rate repair or exchange services for specific items.
Items can be returned for free within 30 days of receipt of shipment in most cases. Most returns must be processed through and the item specific return policy can be located above.
- Must be returnable, unopened, unused.
- In original packaging. Safety seals cannot be opened or broken.
- Return request must be submitted within 30 days of receiving delivery.
- Once a return is authorized it must be returned to MFI within 5 business days of the return authorization.
- Customer is responsible for packing return properly. If item becomes damaged during the shipping process the return may be denied once inspected at MFI or the manufacturer.
Oversized items may be returned to our facility by freight shipping. MFI actual shipping cost and return shipping fees will be deducted from your total refund amount. MFI actual shipping cost may be higher than what MFI charged on the initial order.
If an item is reported damaged or defective, troubleshooting is required before authorizing the return. MFI waives any shipping charges for damaged or defective item(s). If an item is received operating properly when returned or if the item is damaged due to improper packing by the customer, MFI may impose fees, or our returns department may deny the return.
MFI Medical Equipment is an award-winning, customer service oriented company dedicated to offering high-quality products at the best prices available since 1980. MFI continues to be a preferred trusted vendor to a range of hospitals, physicians, government entities, universities, individual patients, and all manner of customers. Utilizing our CAGE, DUNS, E-Verify, SAM, and SBA registrations enables us to become your preferred vendor. Our team is constantly expanding to bring our customers better service and more products to fit a range of needs. In addition to medical retail sales, MFI offers services including equipment calibration, repair, recycling, and more.
Click here to contact our Customer Service Team. We are looking forward to assisting you!
on most items
buy with confidence
- 10695 Treena St., Suite 105
- San Diego, California 92131
- Copyright © MFI Medical
Add MFI as a favorite to receive Specials & Promotions!
- - MFI Medical store
- - MFI Medical Reviews
- - Add MFI to Favorites
All items have been cleaned and handled in accordance with the manufacturer's instructions.
The sale of this item may be subject to regulation by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration and state and local regulatory agencies. If so, do not offer on this item unless you are an authorized purchaser. If the item is subject to FDA regulation, I will verify your status as an authorized purchaser of this item before shipping of the item.
Hach 2100a Laboratory Turbidimeter
Optical Mil Spec Coated Lens Hole In Middle Uncoated Optics As Pictured &b6-a-15
Pitney Bowes B584016
Optical Flat Bk7 Glass 2.5" Diameter Laser Optics As Pictured &b6-a-14