Berk Tek LANmark-XTP CAT6a Cable White 1000 Ft in Reel-It Box Brand New For Sale
This item has been shown 23 times.
Berk Tek LANmark-XTP CAT6a Cable White 1000 Ft in Reel-It Box Brand New:
Berk-Tek's LANmark-XTP features a small diameter of 0.275", that allows for easier and more efficient installation and cable management compared to other Category 6A UTP Cables. The smaller size also improves density and cooling. It features innovative noise canceling XTP technology that delivers exceptional alien crosstalk (AXT) performance. LANmark-XTP is capable of transmitting 10GBASE-T network applications and mission critical systems running at 10 Gigabit speeds with performance is verified beyond ANSI/TIA Category 6A standards by third-party UL444
LANmark-XTP: Smaller size. Superior Performance.
It’s not every day that you get to design and build a high-performing network. You have the chance to leave your mark and set up the next generation. You need to choose a cable that’s built to last. Berk-Tek’s LANmark-XTP cable is designed for those interested in longevity. LANmark-XTP was designed for you.
Berk-Tek: Perform Beyond Expectations
Bare copper wire insulated with polyethylene. Two primaries are twisted together to form a pair and four such pairs are cabled together with a central filler to form the basic unit. The cable core is surrounded by an aluminum/polyester tape that provides superior cross talk protection (XTP) and jacketed with flame-retardant polymer alloy.
Riser-NFPA 70, CMR
UL Listed as CMR-LP (0.5A)
- Patented noise cancelling XTP technology delivers superior alien crosstalk (AXT) performance
- Backwards compatible with Gigabit Ethernet to provide seamless migration to 10GBASE-T and supports all CAT 6 and CAT 5e system requirements
- Manages the convergence of voice, video and data at 10 gigabit Ethernet speeds, simplifying networks
- HDBaseT Certified Product
- Health Product Declaration
- Product style="margin: 1em 0px; padding: 0.5em 0px; line-height: 1.66667em;">Benefits:
- Supports both long and short channels
- Easier installation and cable management with reduced outer diameter of 0.275”
- Error free performance up to 10 Gigabit Ethernet with full duplex transmission up to 500 MHz
- The smaller diameter allows for improved density and better operational airflow and cooling
- No bonding or grounding needed allows for simple and efficient installation
Belden S8760-2fr Shielded Audio Control Cable, 18-awg, 18/2c, Pink, 1000-ft
Belden S5405ud-2fr Unshielded Control Cable, 20/7c, 20-awg, Cmr, Pink, 500-ft
12/3 Soow 50 Foot Stinger Better Than Lex
12/3 Soow Raw Cable Flexible