Air Techniques Peri Pro Ii Dental X-Ray Processor Film Developer Processor Unit For Sale
This item has been shown 57 times.
Air Techniques Peri Pro Ii Dental X-Ray Processor Film Developer Processor Unit:
Air Techniques Peri Pro Ii Dental X-Ray Processor Film Developer Processor Unit
Welcome to Atlas Resell Management: THE Market for Used Medical Equipment
We provide the only all-in-one source for refurbished items, used equipment, and parts units on the internet.
Descriptionand Item Condition
Shop with confidence! This product has been fully inspected to avoid any buyer surprises. Read our in-depth product listing below.
Technician Testing Notes
Inspected unit for any damages or missing parts. Filled the tank with water and plugged into 115v power. Turned the right switch on and waiting for a bit, then turned the main switch on and let the system run through a cycle. Overall the unit is in good condition and is fully functional, sent to photo. -DR
Features:Automatic processing of intraoral x-ray sized film with separate chambers for each chemical process
Benefits:Smaller footprint than endo/pano-capable models, economic price, widely available parts increases lifespan of unit
Item Includes: Only Peri-Pro
Your purchase will NOT include:  - other accessories not shown or listed here.
This product is pre-owned and may not include the same accessories as a new, unused unit.
Return Policy: 30 Day Return Guarantee
Your satisfaction is important to us: Have your equipment installed by a factory-trained technician or Atlas-approved vendortoqualify for our return policy.
See our Terms and Conditions of Sale for details.
MARKS FROM PRIOR USE
Manufacturer: Air Techniques
Model: Peri Pro II
Serial Number: H13211
Power Requirements: 115V
Year: Not available
Dryer Condition: Functional
Fast, Safe Shipping!Atlas' shipping is of the highest quality with maximum protection for your package. We have years of experience and use only the best of materials to ensure you get exactly what you ordered.
Curious about shipping rates?Contact usdirectlyfor a custom quote!
Terms and Conditions of Sale
These terms and conditions of sale are not transferable.
1)Returns - Accepted within 30 days from date of shipment
- Failure to install and use equipment according to manufacturer specifications found in the user’s manual results in void of return policy and a forfeit of refund. To guarantee return acceptance, equipment must be installed by a factory-trained dental technician or Atlas-Resell-Management-approved vendor (verified by service invoice).
- Returns are calculated based on the original payment minus all shipping costs and a 15% restock fee.
- Refunds are processed within 10 business days of receipt of returned product.
- No returns accepted on items advertised as "for parts," "clearance sale," or "as-is."
2) Shipping - Ground items ship within 2-3business days after payment has cleared. Freight items ship within 6 business days after payment has cleared. Drop ship items may require up to 4 weeks to process.
- Damage - If your items arrive damaged, note the damage on the delivery receipt and photograph the damage if possible. It is then okay to accept the shipment. Contact our customer service team, whowill make arrangements for repair, replacement, or refund based on your documentation. We only accept responsibility for damages that occur during transit to your order's original shipping address. If you sign for the shipment without noting damage, you are acknowledging that the item arrived in good condition.
- Preset shipping costs only apply to deliveries within the continental United States.
- Freight - All freight items are delivered outside / curbside. Delivery of freight items to residences, limited truck access, inside, or up/downstairs includes additional fees and must be arranged with your salesperson.
- International - Any additional fees or taxes for international shipments are the buyer’s responsibility.
3) Software - Software and licensing are not included with your purchase unless specified in the product listing.
- Software compatibility and equipment installation are the buyer's responsibility.
- Contact your product's manufacturer or your technician with any questions about compatibility or installation.
4) Payment - Payments must be received within 7 days or your order will be canceled and relisted.
- We accept Paypal, check, wire transfer, or credit card payments.
- We also accept electronic check (ACH) if you email us an image of a signed check.
- We also offer financing!
Our goal is to ensure an easy transaction with no surprises.
In order to achieve this, we kindly request that you read and fully understand our terms and conditions of sale.
About Atlas Resell Management
Atlas Resell is the MARKET for used medical equipment. We buy, sell, consign, and repair medical and dental equipment.
Our comprehensive services can help you clear space, reclaim capital, replace equipment, and repair almost anything medical-related. We can even help you find a technician in your area.
Atlas Resell Management | 218 W. 36th Street, Boise, ID 83714 | 208-286-1775
Sale includes only items and accessories explicitly shown or listed in the text of this advertisement. Additional accessories, features, and items are not included. Atlas warrants the item to be in the condition described, but makes no guarantee regarding compatibility with other equipment, software, or use other than the item's original intended use.
This agreement will be governed by the laws of Idaho and any disputes arising from this agreement shall be decided exclusively by the district or magistrate state courts in the State of Idaho. Any party that unsuccessfully challenges the enforceability of this Choice of Law and Forum Selection clause shall reimburse the prevailing party for its attorney fees and costs associated with defending against the challenge of said clause.
All devices are thoroughly cleaned to manufacturer specifications and inspected before listed for sale.
The sale of this item may be subject to strict regulation by the US Food and Drug Administration and state and local regulatory agencies. If so, do not offer on this item unless you are an authorized purchaser. If the item is subject to state or FDA regulation, you must provide verification that you are an authorized user.
Original Dent-x 810 Basic Film Processor Push Button Style Control Panel New
Dent-x, Afp Mfg. Temperature Sensor 876-060107 2 Pin
Imagemax Xray Inc. Film Developer
Konica Minolta Regius Rc-110 X Ray Digital Imaging Cassette 14x17