5A DC Boost Buck Step-Up/Down Constant Voltage Current Power Supply Module+Case For Sale
This item has been shown 61 times.
5A DC Boost Buck Step-Up/Down Constant Voltage Current Power Supply Module+Case:
5A DC Boost Buck Step-Up/Down Constant Voltage Current Power Supply Module+Case
5A Step Down
Input reverse polarity protection,reverse connection will not burn;
LCD can display input and output voltage,output current, output power;
High efficiency over 93%,large current,small heat,output voltage 1.2-32V arbitrary regulation,constant current value of about 0-4.5A adjustment, suitable for office power,high-power LED constant current drive,lithium battery charging and so on
Input voltage:6.5-36V (input voltage less than 6.5V,current is not accurate, less than 5.5V,LCD display is not normal)
Output voltage:1.2-32V, factory default output 5V.
Output current:Can work stably at 3.5A for a long time, and can reach about 4.5A under enhanced heat dissipation (adjustable limit current is about 4.2-4.5A)
Output power: natural heat dissipation 50W (less than 3.5A),enhanced heat dissipation 75W
Voltage display: resolution 0.05V,range 1.2-32V, accuracy of about ± 0.1V (accuracy demanding carefully shot!)
Current display: resolution 0.005A,range 0-4.5A,accuracy ±0.05A (precision for those who require strict accuracy!)
Conversion efficiency:about 94%
Working current: about 30mA
Reverse input protection:Yes
Anti-backflow at the output end:None (If the battery is charged, first power on the module and then connect the battery, and ensure that the battery voltage is lower than the output voltage; if the condition is required, connect the anti-backup diode to the positive side of the output string)
Short circuit protection:Yes
1.There are two buttons on the left side of the module:IN/OUT,ON/OFF:IN/OUT button to switch the input voltage and output voltage display,long press to switch the output current and output power display;ON/OFF button control output ON or OFF,Long press to set the next time the default output state is ON or OFF.
The right side of the module has two buttons:'+' and '-'. Press the '+' button to increase the output voltage by 0.05V.Press and hold it to increase it continuously. Press and hold it again for a continuous slow step increase of 0.1V and 1V. '-' button, the output voltage is reduced by 0.05V,long press can continue to reduce,and then long press to reduce the step by 0.1V and 1V.
2.ADJ-I is a current setting potentiometer, clockwise rotation,can increase the set current,when the load current reaches the set current, enter the constant current state, CC constant current indicator (red) lights up.The ON indicator is the output status indicator.It is on when the output has a voltage,otherwise it is off. The CHAR indicator is the charging indicator. When charging,it is on.The FULL indicator is full.If the set constant current value is 2A,the charging When the current reaches 0.2A or less,turn on the lamp, the FULL lamp is on,and the CHAR lamp is off.
How to use
1.Use as an ordinary buck module with overcurrent protection capability
(1) Press the key to set the output voltage to your desired voltage.
(2) Turn the ADJ-I current adjustment potentiometer counterclockwise first,then measure the output short-circuit current with the multimeter 10A current range (directly connect the two test leads to the output),and adjust the ADJ-I constant current potentiometer clockwise to make the output The current reaches the overcurrent protection value you want to set.(For example, the current value displayed by the multimeter is 2A,then when you use the module,the maximum current can only reach 2A.When the current reaches 2A,the red constant current indicator is on,otherwise the indicator is off)
2.Use as a Battery Charger
A module without a constant current function cannot be used to charge the battery.Due to the large voltage difference between the battery and the charger when the battery is exhausted,the charging current is too large and the battery is damaged.So when you start, you need to charge the battery with a constant current,and when it is charged to a certain degree,it automatically switches back to constant voltage charging.
(1)Make sure you need the float charge voltage and charge current of the rechargeable battery;(if the lithium battery parameter is 3.7V/2200mAh,then the float voltage is 4.2V,the maximum charge current is 1C,ie 2200mA)
(2) Under no-load conditions, press the button to adjust the output voltage to reach the float voltage;(If charging the 3.7V lithium battery,adjust the output voltage to 4.2V)
(3)Turn the ADJ-I current adjustment potentiometer counterclockwise first,then measure the output short circuit current with the multimeter's 10A current range (directly connect the two test leads to the output terminal) and adjust the ADJ-I constant current potentiometer clockwise. Make the output current reach the predetermined charging current value;
(4)Connect the battery and charge it.
(When setting steps 1,2,and 3:The output terminal is empty and no battery is connected)
Use as a High Power LED Constant Current Drive Module
(1) Make sure that you need to drive the LED's operating current and maximum operating voltage;
(2) Under no-load conditions, press the key to set the output voltage to the maximum LED operating voltage;
(3) Turn the ADJ-I current adjustment potentiometer counterclockwise first,then measure the output short circuit current with the multimeter's 10A current range (directly connect the two test leads to the output terminal) and adjust the ADJ-I constant current potentiometer clockwise. Make the output current reach the predetermined LED operating current;
(4) Connect the LED,test machine.
(When setting steps 1, 2, and 3:Output no-load LED light.)
1.The module input 'IN-' must not be shorted to the output 'OUT-', otherwise the constant current function will fail.
2.Please ensure that the power supply power is greater than the power required by the output load. When the module is hot, reduce the power usage!
3.Please read the product description carefully before use. Any damage caused by improper use will not be compensated.
5.Please allow 0-3mm error due to manual measurement. pls make sure you do not mind before you offer.
6.Due to the difference between different monitors, the picture may not reflect the actual color of the item. Thank you!
1PC*DC-DC 5A CNC Step-down Module
5A Step Up
1.1. The button can completely shut down the output! Due to the special boost architecture, the output voltage is the input voltage after the traditional boost module is turned off. This product overcomes this problem.
1.2. Self-protection ability, the traditional boost module is easy to burn under the conditions of load start, setting output voltage lower than input voltage, output voltage regulation is too high, etc. This module overcomes these problems and adds more protection functions. . The input end anti-reverse protection, reverse connection will not burn; there is anti-backflow function, you can directly charge the battery; another over-power over-current and over-voltage protection.
1.3. Wide voltage range, up to 50V.
Input voltage: 9-45V (When the input current is large, pay attention to the partial voltage on the input power line)
Output voltage: 11-50V, the factory default output is about 15V (the input voltage is higher than the output voltage, the ERR interface will be displayed, and the output voltage needs to be increased)
Output current: maximum 5A (less than 90W), output higher than 5A or 90W, automatic protection.
Output power: natural heat dissipation 90W (within 5A)
Voltage display: resolution 0.05V, range 0-50V, actual error ± 0.3V (for customers with strict precision requirements)
Current display: resolution 0.005A, range 0-5A, actual error ± 0.1A (for customers with strict precision requirements)
Working current: about 30mA
Input reverse connection protection: Yes
Output end anti-backflow: Yes
Short circuit protection: Yes
Size: length * width * height 82 * 52 * 41mm
3.1. Module has IN/OUT, ON/OFF two buttons: IN/OUT button switches input voltage and output voltage display, long press can switch output current output power display; ON/OFF button control output ON or OFF, each time The default output state is OFF.
3.2.CC potentiometer is used to set the charging current, clockwise rotation, can increase the charging current, the current value setting needs to be set after the battery is connected, can not directly short the output setting; access the battery CHARGE indicator (red) Lights up, the FULL indicator (green) lights up when full; the right CV potentiometer is used to set the output voltage and rotate clockwise to increase the output voltage. The OUT indicator is an output status indicator that lights up when there is voltage at the output, otherwise it is off.
How to use
4.1. Use as a normal boost module with overcurrent protection
(1) Adjust the CV constant voltage device so that the output voltage reaches the voltage you want.
(2) Adjust the CC current adjustment potentiometer for more than 20 turns. Adjust the CC potentiometer clockwise to make the output current reach the overcurrent protection value you want to set. If the ERR interface is displayed after the load is connected, then adjust the CC potentiometer clockwise. Increase the limit current.
4.2. Use as a battery charger
A module without a constant current function cannot be used to charge a battery. Because the voltage difference between the battery and the charger that consumes electricity is large, the charging current is too large, causing damage to the battery. Therefore, the battery should be charged with constant current at the beginning, and automatically switched back to constant voltage charging when charging to a certain extent.
(1) Determine the floating charge voltage and charging current of the rechargeable battery you need, and adjust the output voltage to the charging voltage;
(2) First rotate the CC potentiometer counterclockwise for more than 20 turns, connect the battery, rotate the CC potentiometer clockwise, and gradually increase the charging current to the charging current you need.
4.3. Use as a high power LED constant current drive module
(1) Determine the operating current and maximum operating voltage at which you need to drive the LEDs;
(2) Adjust the CV potentiometer so that the output voltage reaches the maximum working voltage of the LED;
(3) Firstly rotate the CC potentiometer counterclockwise for more than 20 turns, insert the LED load, adjust the CC potentiometer clockwise to make the output current reach the predetermined LED working current;
5.1. Module input IN-disable and output OUT-short, otherwise the constant current function will be invalid.
5.2. Please ensure that the power of the power supply is greater than the power required by the output load. Please reduce the power usage when the module is hot!
5.3. Please read the product description carefully before using it. Damage caused by improper use will not be compensated.
5.4. It is not supported to adjust the constant current value by shorting the output voltage.
1PC*5A Boost Voltage Constant Current Power Supply Module
- Shipping Policy
- Item Location
- Payment Mathord
- Returns Policy
- About response
1. We Ship to Worldwide
2. We ship your orders within 1-2 business days after the payment cleared.
3. Item shipped from China via china Post Airmail, reach most of the countries within 2 to 4 weeks.
4. Delivery time depends on destination and other factors, it may takes up to 20 days. If you don't receive
the item after 25 days,please keep in touch with us, we'll investigate and solve the delivery problem.
5. Import duties, taxes, and charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost. These charges
are the buyer's responsibility. Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these
additional costs will be prior to offerding or buying.
Item LocationShenZhenPayment Mathord
1. We accept PAYPAL only.
2. Payment must be made within 7 days of sale closing (Unpaid dispute will automatically open when item
is not paid in 7 days).
3. PLEASE NOTE: SHIPPING&HANDING DOES NOT INCLUDE DUTIES, LOCATL TAXES OR ANY OTHER IMPORTATION FEES.
4. Please list your special requests (color, packages, value of declaration, etc.) in the NOTES SECTION
when you make payment
1. Customer satisfaction is our top goal. All products are quality checked. They are new and in good
condition when shipped to our customers. If product is defective or damage upon arrival, or wrong
product shipped, please keep in touch with us immediately. Returns accepted within 14 days of delivery date
and item must be in original new condition, not worn or altered in any way with attached tags & wrap.
Otherwise deal is final. Return shipping must be paid by buyer.
2. Please keep in touch with us first if you have anyproblems/questions/concerns. We will be happy to resolve
any issues you may have in a cordial and friendly manner.
3. We appreciate your Positive response, and will do the same in return. PLEASE DO NOT leave
negative response without first communication with us. Please allow max 24 HOURS for us to respondAbout response
We maintain high standards of excellence and strive for 100% customer satisfaction! response is
very important to us. We request that you keep in touch with us immediately BEFORE you give us neutral or
negative response, so that we can satisfactorily address your concerns.It is impossible to address
issues if we do not know about them!
Dc 3v-6v To 40kv Step Up Power Module High Voltage Transformer Voltage Generator
Ac 100-240v Converter Adapter Dc 5.5mm X 2.5mm 5v 2a 2000ma Charger Uk Plug
Cr2032 Coin Button Cell Battery Socket Holder Case With On/off Switch Lead Wb
Dc-dc Converter 20a300w Step Up Step Down Boost Power Adjustable Charger ^p