This item has been shown 18 times.
4S 30A Li-ion Lithium Battery 18650 Charger Protection Board 14.4V 14.8V 16.8V
1. The module name: 4 string lithium battery protection board
2. The modular nature: polymer lithium battery protection board
3. Overcharge detection voltage: 4.25 ± 0.025V
4. Overcharge release voltage: 4.15 ± 0.05V
5. Over discharge detection voltage: 2.50 ± 0.08V
6. Over discharge termination voltage: 3 ± 0.1V
7. Overcurrent: 20-30A
8. Working current: 15A (natural cooling:10A, plus the heat sink:15A, the maximum instantaneous current:30A)
9. Termination conditions:the release of protection condition then automatic recovery, without activation (optional charger to activate)
10. Main functions: the overcharge protection function, overdischarge protection, short-circuit protection, over current protection.
11. Working temperature: -40~+85 degrees (high temperature environment and please strengthen radiating)
12. Connection: welding output
13. Module size: 50mm*22mm*4mm
The protective board can be used as the nominal voltage of 14.4V, 14.8V, 16.8V four series of polymer lithium battery group, four series of 18650 lithium batteries as overcharge and over discharge, short circuit protection. Without the activation function in the power application for high instantaneous current,and in inverter application for avoid false triggering protection.So it will use more convenient.
Note:No part design on the back, can be attached to the heat sink to ensure high current work situation for a long time.
1. We accept PAYPAL only.
2. Payment must be made within 7 days of sale closing (Unpaid dispute will automatically open when item
is not paid in 7 days).
3. PLEASE NOTE: SHIPPING&HANDING DOES NOT INCLUDE DUTIES, LOCATL TAXES OR ANY OTHER IMPORTATION FEES.
4. Please list your special requests (color, packages, value of declaration, etc.) in the NOTES SECTION
when you make payment
We maintain high standards of excellence and strive for 100% customer satisfaction! response is
very important to us. We request that you keep in touch with us immediately BEFORE you give us neutral or
negative response, so that we can satisfactorily address your concerns.It is impossible to address
issues if we do not know about them!